We pledge to meet fully recognised standards of personal data privacy protection in complying with the requirements of the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance ("PDPO"). In doing so, we will ensure compliance by our staff with the strictest standards of security and confidentiality.
Data collection and use
Personal data is collected from our website visitors on a voluntary basis. Personal data may include names, email addresses and other contact details.
- The information you provide in the "Contact Us" section is used by us to respond to your enquiries, comments or suggestions. The personal data will not be used for any other purposes without your consent, unless such use is permitted or required by law.
- Personal data collected from subscribers of the update service is used by us to alert you, send you copies of the requested information and to compile statistics of our readership. The personal data will not be used for any other purposes without your consent unless such use is permitted or required by law.
- When you visit our website, a record of your visit is made as a "hit", which may show your domain name server address and the pages you have visited. No personally identifiable information is collected. The "hit" information allows us to compile statistics about the number and types of visitors to our site.
Retention and accuracy
- Personal data provided when you sign up for the update service will automatically be deleted 90 days after you unsubscribe from the service.
- We do not provide online facilities for you to delete or correct personal data held by us.
All personal data you provide to us is secured on our website. Access is limited to authorised personnel within Inspire Success Training only. The transmission of any information online is not secured by encryption.
Access and correction
If you wish to request access to and/or correction of your personal data held by us, you may do so in writing addressed to Inspire Success Training via email (firstname.lastname@example.org). Please note that all data access requests should be made using the form specified by the Privacy Commissioner for Personal Data which is accessible from the following link: "Access Request Form".